Senior PHP Developer_Salary range $1000 – $1500
1. Job Description
- Develop the products of the client with millions of users a day.
- Make reporting systems and tools for other teams to operate, serve other partners.
- Engage in technical operations.
- Research and apply new technologies to optimize the system and deploy new problems when required from the client .
- Report to Project Manager
- Skills: Good communications, Team-working, Independent-working, Analytic & problem solving.
- Knowledge background: Bachelor degree in IT, Ability to work with both backend (Database, server,…) and frontend.
- Attitude: Proactive, Diligent, Responsible, Eager to learn, Integrity
- Experiences: 3-4 years experience in PHP/HTML/JS, PHP framework (CI, Laravel, Phacol, Yii, Zend,…) or CMS framework (Joomla, Drupal, Magento,…),
- Having experience in building a project by yourself (including personal project),
- Being good at UX and familiar with Linux server,
- Being knowledgeable about NodeJS, MongoDB, Redis, Message Queue, etc. are preferred.
- Good command in English is preferred.
- Salary range: 1000$ – 1500$ during the probation period, you will receive 100% of gross salary;
- Performance review twice a year
- Enjoying a nice working view with young and friendly colleagues in a start-up-like environment. Join our company trip, teambuilding and a lot of eating together;
- 13th month salary, social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits under the provisions of the company;
- 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. Overtime salary is 150%, 200% on weekends;
- Project based bonus, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5…);
- Working closely with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with millions of users;
- Send CV to mail: Lan.email@example.com
- Skype: ngolan220298
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.