Partnership Manager – Salary range $500-$1000
1. Job description
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Work closely with Sales teams to ensure the correct implementation of the partnerships and troubleshooting any issues hindering the long term success of the partnerships established.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
- Proven experience as a partnership manager or experienced in Sales, Marketing. Prefer experience in the IT industry.
- Skills in Strategic Partners, Strategy Development, Account Management, Contract Negotiation and Project Management.
- Strong organisational skills, with good personal insight, tact and ability to foster teamwork and collaboration across different teams to deliver the desired outcomes
- Experience in proposal writing and the proposal management process
- Have good English skills is an advantage.
- Salary range: $500-$1000, probationary 100% salary. Performance review twice a year
- 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Minimum 14-month salary, 13-month salary depends on the actual number of months working at the company.
- Bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30 / 4.1 / 5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year, birthday, … reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodical health check for all employees with good service.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us
- Send CV to mail: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.