Marketing Manager – Salary Range $1200-$2000
Ekoios Technology is currently among the most accomplished blockchain developers in the industry, founded by experts of leading IT corporations in Vietnam.
Established in August 2015, we have been growing fast since then and currently have over 120 employees and 3 offices in Hanoi, Japan and the US. We excel in Web applications, Mobile applications Development, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing and AI, with hundreds of high-quality delivered projects for global clients from startups to Fortune 500s. As a leading IT corporation, we contribute to the growth of Vietnam to become the world-class destination of high technology. We help Startups and Enterprises harness the power of AI and Blockchain by universalizing high-tech products and bring them into real business applications. United as a big family, we keep ourselves open to share values, inspire confidence and make every day counts.
Together, we conquer our big missions and make the most of our lives. Join us now and design your own future!
We are looking for a self-driven Marketing Manager to lead marketing activities for Ekoios Technology. He/she will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring all marketing aspects to increase Ekoios brand awareness, credibility and generate qualified leads.
1. Job description
- Develop and drive all B2B marketing strategies that are consistent with the company’s overall vision and business goals.
- Develop and regularly review marketing collateral so that it is kept up-to-date and relevant for the audience.
- Provide SEO analysis and strategies to improve SEO ranking and website traffic
- Write content & prepare other materials related to SEO tasks, for example: Blog posts, Landing page content, Seeding posts & comments, etc with other team members
- Create email marketing campaigns in collaboration with Sales Department in target markets to generate marketing qualified leads, nurture and convert into sales qualified leads.
- Plan and run ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, Linkedin & Twitter to acquire new B2B clients
- Participate or organise industry webinars and events to engage with potential B2B clients
- Increase brand awareness by PR booking as well as applying for industry’s prestigious awards & review platforms
- Support HR Department to plan and execute HR marketing campaigns to help attract talents to apply for Ekoios.
- Any other duties as per the management’s requirements.
2. Job requirements
- Background: MA/ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or similar relevant fields
- Excellent English communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- At least 3 years experience in marketing, particularly in the IT industry.
- Deep understanding of multi-channel B2B marketing channels, tactics, and strategies, including SEM, social media marketing, content, email marketing, webinars
- Experience using Hubspot and website analytics tools including Google Analytics, Ahrefs, etc.
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- A passion for testing new ideas, learning fast, and iterating
- Attention to detail and analytical skills to determine effectiveness and ROI of programs
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Salary range: $1200-$2000, probation with 100% salary. Performance review twice a year
- 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Minimum 14-month salary, 13-month salary depends on the actual number of months working at the company.
- Bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30 / 4.1 / 5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year, birthday, … reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodical health check for all employees with good service.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us
- Send your CV and portfolio: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For further information: https://ekoios.vn/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.