Event Manager – Salary range $500-$1000
- Plan and organize events: airdrop, contest, webinar, expo,…
- Implement weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual events as assigned.
- Implement execution for events in an innovative and effective way.
- Keep up with new trends and apply/ adapt great ideas to events as relevant and at the highest standard of services.
- Meet the deadlines and requirements of individual assignments and projects.
- Monitoring the cost spending with highest ROI.
- Work closely with Marketing team and other professionals to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g., email campaigns and landing pages)
- Background: BSc/BA in Marketing, English, Journalism or related fields is required
- Proven experience as an event manager role. Prefer experience in the IT industry.
- Have a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative mind with an eye for detail
- Skilled in project management
- Strong research skills, excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Be dynamic, proactive and creative.
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Skill in Youtube maker is priority.
- Salary range: $500-$1000, probationary 100% salary. Performance review twice a year
- 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Minimum 14-month salary, 13-month salary depends on the actual number of months working at the company.
- Bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30 / 4.1 / 5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year, birthday, … reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodical health check for all employees with good service.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.