[Ekoios Technology] PR Executive
Ekoios Technology is currently among the most accomplished blockchain developers in the industry, founded by experts of leading IT corporations in Vietnam.
Established in August 2015, we have been growing fast since then and currently have over 120 employees and 3 offices in Hanoi, Japan and the US. We excel in Web applications, Mobile applications Development, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing and AI, with hundreds of high-quality delivered projects for global clients from startups to Fortune 500s. As a leading IT corporation, we contribute to the growth of Vietnam to become the world-class destination of high technology. We help Startups and Enterprises harness the power of AI and Blockchain by universalizing high-tech products and bring them into real business applications. United as a big family, we keep ourselves open to share values, inspire confidence and make every day counts.
Together, we conquer our big missions and make the most out of our lives. Join us now and design your own future!
1. Job description
About the job
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will design and execute PR plans and strategies that contribute to strengthening Ekoios’s brand position in the global market
- Working in a cross-functional team that includes Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Production, Community, etc. to help position Ekoios as a leading blockchain services provider.
- Plan and execute social media strategies that contribute to enhancing the company’s thought leadership position and awareness of its innovative products and services
- Work closely with HR department to cement Ekoios’s employer branding via various channels to attract and retain talents working blockchain, AI in Vietnam.
- Deliver sharp and impactful communications assets such as press releases, corporate news, executive speeches, sponsored articles, etc. that are appealing to media and public audiences
- Build and nurture relationships with international press outlets and journalists;
- Collaborate with and manage external partners to drive coverage across different communications platforms
- Work closely with internal marketing teams to support email campaigns, events
- Pre-empt potential issues and flag concerns, as well as support with crisis management activities to mitigate risks and protect corporate reputation.
2. Job requirement:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or related field
- 02 years of work experience in public relations/marketing, preferably in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Fluent in English with excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to multi-task and partner with cross-functional teams
- The successful candidate should be a team player, creative thinker, and proactive practitioner to deliver high-value communications results.
- Having a strong interest in storytelling, media, public relations, and knowledge about technology megatrends is a plus
- Performance review twice a year
- 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Minimum 14-month salary, 13-month salary depends on the actual number of months working at the company.
- Bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30 / 4.1 / 5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year, birthday, … reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodical health check for all employees with good service.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us:
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.