[Ekoios Technology] Blockchain Developer
We are looking for a blockchain developer for creating a distributed blockchain-based network.
1. Job Description
- Developing blockchain solutions and provide support for blockchain development.
- Implementing high performance and top quality software modules.
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks.
2. Job Requirements
- 1+ year experience in Blockchain research and solution development.
- Excellent understanding of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency (Bitcoin or others).
- Familiar with various consensus protocols, conventional distributed system or blockchain.
- Experience with writing native modules for high-level languages (knowledge of server framework & virtual machine).
- Background in development on Blockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity, R3 Corda, Bluemix, Rubix, EOSIO C++.
- Strong understanding of cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key), hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Probation with 100% of gross salary. Performance review twice a year
- Enjoying a nice working view with young and friendly colleagues in a start-up-like environment.
- Join our company trip, team building and a lot of eating together.
- 13th-month salary, social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. Overtime salary is 150%, 200% on weekends.
- Project-based bonus, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5…).
- Working closely with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with millions of users;
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.